Tuesday, June 19, 2012

France 2012: Daniel's Promo & Update!

With less than one month before we leave for France, there is so much going on!

1) We have raised 45% of our total budget!

2) We have a (semi) active website that you should totally check out if you haven't already! You can see our upcoming House Show dates, videos from the kids about our trip, and weekly postings about our progress: www.liveconnectgrow.com

3) I've been busy creating some art pieces and jewelry to sell. I'll post them on my Etsy site as soon as they're ready. All proceeds from my Etsy shop will go towards our missions trip, so check it out!

4) We now have two ways to make a donation- through the Paypal button on this site, or for a tax-deductible donation, send checks to: Emmaus Church 316 South Goliad #207 Rockwall, TX 75087.

Now, enjoy our sweet Daniel's video:


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Your Comments Make My Day!